Saturday, October 8, 2016

MCC 2016 Quilts I donated


Above is a quilt I donated years ago for the Sale.
I designed most of the squares and paper pieced them
 It was re-donated to the Sale this year by Cindy Wiens.




 This Sun-Bonnet Sue Calendar girl quilt was Cindy Wiens' idea.  I, along with many of my friends, most of all Ruth Heinrichs, have a strong dislike for sun-bonnet Sue.  But these calendar girls were so cute. I embroidered the squares and handed them out to my friends for them to frame. My mom (aka Dotty Mom) put them together.

Thank you Framers...

Barbara Jantzen
Marilyn Peters
Vicki Poston
Deborah Russell
Dotty Warkentine
Cindy Wiens



This work truck quilt I embroidered and it was big stitched by the ladies at North Fresno Church. It was sold at the MCC sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment